THE 21st MALAYSIAN BANKING SUMMIT
It is the dawn of a new era in banking. Game changing geopolitical events and geoeconomic trends are changing the global banking landscape entering a new era of disruptive change brought about by the new 3T’s in banking – Technology, Talent and Transformation. The World Economic Forum in Davos has predicted the Fourth Industrial Revolution impacting on global business. How can the banking industry prepare for this Industry 4.0 with disruptive technology emerging faster than ever before? The emergence and growth of Fintech and innovations and disruptive technologies will enhance competition in the banking industry.
The 21st Malaysian Banking Summit will discuss how to navigate these uncertain times. The Banking Industry is a strong barometer of the wider business community. Malaysia’s economy continues to perform well with GDP growth expected to be 4.5% this year. This will underpin the resilience of the economy and propel growth of key sectors.
The Malaysian Banking Summit is an annual high-level Conference to feel the pulse of the Banking Sector – the lifeblood of the nation’s business community. The Summit also enable participants to discuss and evaluate key challenges, trends and opportunities in the Banking & Finance Industry. The Summit provides useful insights into the thinking of the Captains of the Banking Industry, as well as provide a timely platform for exchange of ideas, industry updates and knowledge for banking and finance professionals.
The 21st Malaysian Banking Summit will provide participants with timely updates and leadership conversations with leading players in the industry, including experts from The World Bank to focus on banking innovation and innovative leadership.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chairmen, Board Members, Managing Directors, Executive Directors, C-Suite Executives and Senior Management of Domestic and Global Commercial Banks, Corporate & Investment Banks, Islamic Banks and Development Financial Institutions.
- Government Bodies & Agencies involved in policy formation, regulation and research.
- Economists, Investment & Research Analysts, Fund Managers from Rating Agencies, Fund & Asset Management Companies. Corporate Lawyers, Syariah Scholars & Advisors, Auditors and Consultants specializing in the Banking and Finance Industry.
- Business and Technology Consultants & Solution Providers.
- Businessmen, Property Developers and Entrepreneurs who need banking facilities.
- Strategic, timely and relevant programme with extensive practical research on what the industry needs to do to seek improvements and upgrading of skills, talent and competencies.
- Abundant networking opportunities.
- Interactive platform for ideas interchange – share ideas, challenges and collectively brainstorm for practical solutions. Practical approach on how to nurture human capital and develop talent.
- Update on latest government policies and economic trends by The World Bank.
- Strategies to enhance operational excellence and upgrade efficiency and productivity in banks and financial institutions