ASIA CORPORATE GIANTS FORUM - Rise of Asian Corporate Giants and Emerging Markets
|Date||:||21st February 2013|
|Venue||:||Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur|
The Conference will enable participants to learn the success stories of Asian Corporate Giants and hear from leading CEOs how they transformed their corporations to be top performers and how they make their teams into high performance ones. The rise of Asia's Corporate Giants and Asian Emerging Markets will help propel economic growth in the region. More and more Asian corporations are emerging to be regional and global players, shaping the Future of Corporate Asia.
This Conference to mark the 2013 Asian Corporate Giants listing release will enable participants to learn from the success stories of these leading corporations - how they stay on top and how they deliver superior results and high performance.
The Conference brings together leading corporate CEO's and prominent economists to evaluate the strategic challenges going forward in the short to medium term and share lessons for corporate growth and success during tough times.
Who Should Attend
The Asian Corporate Giants Forum is a Must Attend Forum For:-
* Chairmen, Managing Directors and CEOs of Public Listed Companies
* CEOs of Regional MNC's and GLC's
* Chief Financial Officers/ Finance Directors
* Chief Strategy Officers/ Strategic Planning Directors
* General Managers
* Fund Managers
* Investment Analysts
* Management Consultants.
* Corporate Lawyers
* Accounts and Auditors
Benefits of Attending
* Acquire 1st hand information on growth prospects, business and investment opportunities and key risks in emerging markets.
* Learn from the successes of leading corporations and top performers
* Evaluate how to manage and deliver high performance and superior results
* Interact and network with peers and like-minded participants
* Be updated on Malaysia's Transformation Programme and how that is benefiting the business community