THE 18th NATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES SUMMIT
The technological innovation that is the Fourth Industrial Revolution will disrupt labour markets as we know them now. Some jobs are fast becoming obsolete even as new jobs emerge. HR must therefore adapt itself to harness the ‘people-potential’. People are the very heart of an organisation, and the key to its survival and success. Harnessing ‘people-potential’ is also very much in line with our national agenda to become a high-income nation, especially in the current turbulent economic climate.
How should HR go about harnessing ‘people-potential’? By embracing disruption as a force for betterment in driving performance; delivering high-impact leadership; evolving learning and development; taking employee engagement further; and unleashing the multiplier effect of diversity and inclusion.
The 18th National Human Resources Summit brings together HR professionals and representatives as well as other stakeholders to review the role of HR in the Age of Disruption to ensure that HR stays relevant and take the lead in contributing towards organisational success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Professionals (Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Consultants, Analysts)
- HR Representatives (Professional Bodies, Unions, Agencies)
- Other Professionals (IT, Legal, Finance)
- Industry Captains (Chairmen, Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors)
- Small and Medium Enterprises’ Owners
- Senior Government Officials
- Educators (Coaches, Trainers, Colleges, Universities, Technical and Vocational Institutions)
- Receive high-level insights on key trends and disruptions in the HR landscape that interplay to impact the entire spectrum of recruiting, developing and engaging, as well as retaining talents in order to drive performance
- Learn to relate those key trends and disruptions to your organisation to place it on the right track moving forward Get expert tips on cultivating and supporting high-impact leadership to deliver value to your organisation and employees
- Be exposed to the challenges, opportunities, and best practices in reshaping learning and development to evolve your workforce
- Gain clearer understanding on creating engaging and empowering experiences to align your employees’ expectations with your organisation’s policies and practices
- Benefit from real-life examples of diversification to learn what would be most appropriate for your organisation
- Opportunity to broaden your network within the HR industry and across industries as well as with policymakers, senior executives, business owners and academia