Total Rewards Management Forum
In order to compete in a competitive and changing environment organizations must possess expertise in the essential elements of total rewards. Total rewards include all elements of the compensation system including pay structures, benefits and rewards.
The average costs of replacing today’s defecting workforce are eating away at the profitability of even the healthiest organisations. Even when the bottom line remains intact, the loss of just a handful of key employees who have special expertise or who maintain valued customer relationships can shake an organisation to its roots. Organisations must educate their managers and create an environment where today’s top talent can thrive.
In recent years, the phrase “compensation and benefits” has given way to “total rewards”—which encompasses not only compensation and benefits but also personal and professional growth opportunities and a motivating work environment.
This one day conference will guide participants through global trends on Total Rewards Programmes and compare them with your own standards.
At the end of this training programme, participants will:
- Understand Global trends in the workplace and what should be the elements of a successful employee benefit program
- Sketch out a Total Rewards systems for their organizations
- Understand what steps organisations are taking to retain Key Talent i.e. Gen X and Gen Y
- The role of Rewards in Talent Retention of contract based workers
- Understand the components of modern employee benefit program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief People Officer
- HR Director
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Senior HR Managers
- Recruitment Manager
- Remuneration Analyst
- HR Advisor
- Talent Development Manager
- Total Rewards Manager
- Payroll Manager