A Conference on Building Integrity in The Public and Private Sector
|Date||:||11 JUNE 2012|
|Venue||:||SACC ConventionCentre, Shah Alam|
The Conference on Building Integrity in The Public and Private Sector is intended to share best practises on Ethical and Integrity Management and how adopting transparency and good ethics, makes good business sense and can lead to higher profit. The Conference will elucidate case studies of how Open Tenders can result in lower costs and how such transparency and good Corporate Governance can result in improved profits.
In business, there is a case for high standards of integrity to be practiced and upheld. Corruption in business is an unnecessary cost of doing business and should be eliminated. Integrity in management will help reduce corrupt practise in the Public and Private Sector.
This Conference will address key questions such as:-
- How can Integrity in Management result in improved bottom-line?
- How to successfully implement Integrity and best ethical practises in companies?
- Are Open Tenders effective and can they lead to lower costs?
- How to further enhance good Corporate Governance?
- How can Transparency International's Integrity Pact work?